What's new

I remember when she was just a little girl.... (1 Viewer)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
You'd think with all that weight pressing down on her lungs she wouldn't be able to hit the high notes as well as she does....let along the smoking.

I still think Lohan is prettier, especially when she went without makeup for the first part of Mean Girls, to me that is a true sign that you are a natural beauty, no makeup and still pretty (although I realise it takes a good amount of makeup to achieve the "no-makeup" look).:rolleyes::laugh:

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I hate to pic-fart on a thread about Church (I do think she is VERY attractive BTW) but...man I just had to re-post this pic from the Lohan page...wow..

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

I don't give a S**T, look at that face, those eyes, those freckles.....assuming your talking about "X".:)

Now if you are talking about Charlotte...I don't know, they both have the body type for rather large...umm...talent.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Anyone noticed that Charlotte and Lindsay somwhat resemble each other? Move your eyes up :D

Anyone seen these 2 together at the same time in same room?

Sam A

Stunt Coordinator
Lindsay is dating Fez????

saw a ET last week and shes all googoly over him...
and yes, she said they are real. I made fun of my 30 yr old friend who rented mean girls !!! but he said I HAD to see it!

PS Lindsay is gonna get into music? has a recording studio in her trailer at the movie set. thats wrong. would much rather hear Charlotte.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

She has a single on the radio now, "Rumors." Some whiny pap about how she's always in the spotlight and people never give her any privacy.

It's called "celebrity" darlin'. Get over it or get out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks