What's new

I like the new Quick Reply Feature (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah, great idea... :)
I also like the 'preview' thing where you hold your mouse over the link, and it shows the first paragraph of the threads... ingenius!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Actually I was thinking of a virtual reality posting script. It would anticipate what you were about to say and then post that.
:laugh: Parker, half the time I have no CLUE what I'm about to say, so how could your do-ma-hickey anticipate what I myself don't know yet? :)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
David:
See that is the beauty of the whole thing. It knows what you say you don't know even before you don't know it and posts even those things that you normally don't know anything about making you either look like a genius or a real low life. You know?
There again it could just run off some random quote machine that just puts anything into any post and you are banned for life from the forum. :)
Personally, I like the idea of being able to watch more DVDs and the 2.5 million that I need to put up as collateral on getting this software written is a bit a problem. Keep in touch though. You never know what will happen around the even changing Home Theater Forum.
Parker

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Thank you for adding this feature. I was weirded out by it at first, but have come to appreciate it! Especially when posting at work. Every click counts!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks