What's new

I have a thing for mediocre looking women (1 Viewer)

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
But Cook is not a Plain Jane. She most definitely belongs in the Drop Dead Gorgeous category. The fact that the filmmakers tried to pass her off as a geek by having her wear glasses and frumpy clothes is pretty insulting, IMHO. She's still hot even as a geek! I noticed that this is spoofed in Not Another Teen Movie (The Ugly Pretty Girl).

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
The first time I noticed RLC was in Shes All That and even with the glasses and "geek" look I thought she was pretty good looking.It really didnt do much to hide her natural beauty.

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Some women considered 'mediocre' by contemporary standards often have mannerisms and expressions that are stunningly beautiful, sexy and irresistable. I prefer a woman whose unassuming physical presense belies a smouldering undercurrent of sensuality.

The 'supermodel' look (which might be typified by the likes of Cindy Crawford, Elle MacPherson and any Playboy centerfold) does not appeal to me at all.

Attractive features that appeal to me, such as high cheekbones, big eyes and angular, elvin features can fit into the mold of what is considered attractive. But from my experience, the indescribable sensuality that bubbles up from a plain or unassuming visage in moments of sexual or romantic expression [rant] far outweighs [/rant] any runway model's affectational pout.

IMO.

Joseph

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Girls who don't find themselves beautiful (But actually are in most cases) will be less shallow, understand that guys too have feelings, and being rejected because of looks can be very offensive... Then you get to know them and realised that they are very nice people.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Well, I can totally relate. In my sophomore year in colleger, I had a thing for this chick who was tall, had short blonde hair, and an "average" face. Her personality wasn't particularly "charming" and many found her cold. My buds could not understand what I saw in her.
What was it? A very strong and forceful personality, which is the sexiest thing in the world. She was so smart, and could take on any guy in a battle of wits. I just think this intimidated men, but I loved it.
Unfortunatley, I didn't get anywhere with her. That bitch.;)

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
Those little things about those girls that make them attractive
1. An odd or unique smile
2. Smarts
3. An amazing set of deep blue eyes
4. Blue hair--that really makes a plain girl attractive :emoji_thumbsup:
5. A little spike in their voice

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Theres just something about a plain looking girl that I'm attracted to.
Have you been watching too many movies where the mousey-looking secretary takes off her awkward glasses to reveal she is a smoking sex-pot?

Average women are more attractive to me for a relationship. Foxy hollywood chew-toys are for one night stands.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I take it Amy Acker (Fred on Angel) doesn't fall in the category of plain jane? I find her adorable.

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
4. Blue hair--that really makes a plain girl attractive:emoji_thumbsup:
Ok ... Is that blue hair as in the wearing all black w/ so many piercings they look like a pin cushion type ?
Or blue hair as in The Cadillac Deville driving, hip breaking, bridge playing, help me I've fallen and I can't get up type ?

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
Ok ... Is that blue hair as in the wearing all black w/ so many piercings they look like a pin cushion type ?
Or blue hair as in The Cadillac Deville driving, hip breaking, bridge playing, help me I've fallen and I can't get up type ?
How about Marge Simpson? :D

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
nahhh..... not freaky goth blue hair with piercings. Just blue hair. Like Milla Jovavich from the fifth element. Just blue. see?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks