What's new

I got a new keyboard and mouse today (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
yes, I am that bored.
I got a logitech i-touch wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse, and they kick ass.
that is all. ;)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I could post pics :D
that is if my desk wasn't such a mess :frowning:
dusting is good, I should try it sometime.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Phillip...sounds like you need to go out and buy some new HT equipment. If a mouse a keyboard is exciting, try dropping a few thousand on a new amp! :D
Just kidding...of course buying stuff is fun for a while, but it gets boring too.
You want some long term fun? Go get a tattoo! :D

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
nah I can't afford HT gear, the 58 bucks I dropped on the keybaord is about all I can spare.
OH I did buy some snow tires, but they're used so I guess it doesn't count.
I COULD use a new 2 channel amp then I could have all 7 channels driven (my elite receiver only has a 5 channel amp. it was used so I don't mind :) ) but I could also use new mains, oh well.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Dude, you're getting a mouse!!!

Congratulations, we at the conglomorate known as the HTF after hours crowd salute you, Philip_G, on your recent acquisition of a keyboard and mouse. Do us all proud and treat that new keyboard and mouse with care and you will nurture it and see it grow into the best keyboard and mouse money can buy. If everybody bought a keyboard and mouse today, the world would be a better place.

All I got today was a slice of cake and a gallon of pure BMW antifreeze (time to flush my coolant).

Jay

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
double rolls or single rolls? this is vital information you've neglected.
I think a more appropriate response from you, Philip, would have been: "Double or single...don't leave me hanging!" (Sorry.)
You're right, this IS vital data. (Needed for everyone's files.)
Double Rolls. (Better buy, natch. :D )
(Do you ever feel uncomfortable when purchasing JUST a package of T.P. in the grocery store? It's a dirty job, but sometimes it's just gotta be done this way.) :)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Philip, I still have another gallon in my basement and then you mix it with distilled water. I forget the ratio but I have it written somewhere at home....

Hmmm, today's purchase may be cake for snack and some GU, if my friend and I go to a bike shop at lunchtime. Mmmmmmm, chocolate (frosting)GU!

Jay

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
usually it's 50/50 but I have to go 60/40 because -30 or -35 protection isn't quite enough for where I live.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Mocha Freeze and a Diet Coke at a bookstore - $5.00
Two tickets to My Big Fat Greek Wedding - $15.00

The end of night first date kiss - Priceless

P.S. I have that exact same wireless keyboard and mouse and it kicks ass. Ill never go back to a wired keyboard or mouse again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks