What's new

I am selling approx 100 Authentic Movie Theater Chairs (pickup only right now) (1 Viewer)

I picked up 100 movie theater chairs from a closing down theater, Ive used as many as I can and now its time to make up the cash investment on the chairs... Right now I only want people who can pick them up from College Station, TX. But I eventually plan on shipping the rest, its just I dont wanna be trying to ship 100 seats all over the country if I can sell as many as possible locally. Im within Driving distance of most of the major cities in TX.

Price is $55 bucks per chair and they are in a blue color. They are also in varying widths from 20 inches to 22 inches wide. These are authentic chairs so naturally they have some gum on the bottom of the seatbacks and such.... Also if you get 5 or more chairs you can get ends if you wish.... The ends are pretty cool because they have built-in lighting underneath the armrest (but the cords were ripped out so I havent been able to test them yet but there is a row of LED lights under each end armrest (for those who would want to have the ends of the rows lit)

I have some very early pics here but I will get some more up soon (my hosting DNS is changing servers so I dont wanna add any more pics till the new server takes over). If your interested or need more info respond here or semd me an email @ [email protected]

I have pics but this forum software wont let me post it... oh well pm or email me for details. Mostly lurk around here.

Joe Hsu, Sorry I cant type(wasnt thinking last night)... I had to build a rack to hold all of the armrests (Ill get some pics of that up when my host server takes effect), a movie theater was bought out by a local junior college and they turned a few of the theater rooms into classrooms so they had about 130 chairs to get rid of..... I wanted the chairs the only problem was you had to buy the whole lot (through a bid).... Well I won the bid and got the chairs, now its time to recoup some of the cash invested. Just FYI, its first come first serve, I would have 90% are in great shape but there are some that are pretty much perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks