What's new

HTF Reviews Now Included at Laqat.com (1 Viewer)

Timothy Laqat

Auditioning
I know some of you are subscribers of the Laqat DVD newsletter, as you recommended this forum to me... Thank you. Very interesting discussion.
I'm pleased to announce that Ron's reviews are now included in the Laqat daily web summary, as well as in the review archives for new DVDs.
If you haven't been to Laqat.com before, it's based on a set of scripts that gathers up headlines and reviews from the best sites out there, allowing one to quickly see what's happening right now on a wide variety of sites... and to quickly click through for the details. There's even a newsletter that comes to your inbox each morning.
It's been a great resource for me, and perhaps it will be for you as well... http://www.laqat.com/dvd.html.
Your feedback is appreciated. I look forward to joining in on the rest of the forums!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am flattered, but there should be some sort
of protocol here where my permission is asked
before my reviews are reprinted.

Timothy Laqat

Auditioning
Ron,
I should have clarified... the reviews aren't reprinted. I simply link to them to make my readers aware of them. The point of the site and newsletter is to direct readers to all the cool content out there every day.

Yes, it's a plug, but at least slightly on topic - at least to this site, I hope.

Jon Sheedy

Stunt Coordinator
I for one am EXTREMELY pleased to have the capability that this site offers. I remember using another site in the past which offered this service, but that one no longer exists.

Thanks for bringing this to us Timothy...will sure be useful and time saving! I spend far too much time bouncing from site to site to read DVD reviews...this will simplify matters considerably.

I certainly don't see anything wrong with a plug for this type site...we should all appreciate your efforts.

Jon

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Now that I understand how it works, I am fine
with this. I just have a problem with someone
reprinting the review somewhere without my knowledge.

As I stated, I am flattered. I don't consider
myself to be anything special, and it's nice when
someone takes notice of what I do here.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks