Hmmm, ratings...
UC::star: :star:
MA::star:
MotoGP (just managed to find it)::star:
-Jason 'Kain rising'

Dave Sabo

Stunt Coordinator
Jay,
Once I get the page tweaked a bit and cleaned up... we'll see if we can't get your ratings system in there as well :emoji_thumbsup:

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
I love this idea and am only just getting around adding my name to the list. Having your ass kicked by a young girl in MechAssault will do that to ya. ;)
My GamerTag is Metropolis.
The games I'm currently playing and respective rankings are...
  • Ghost Recon :star:
  • MechAssault :star: :star:
  • MotoGP :star: :star: :star:
At some point (read: when price goes down after launch) I'll probably pick up Unreal for posterity's sake.

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
Jay, my gamertag on your first post is misspelled. My gamertag is: WarEagle. You have a space inbetween war and eagle.
My games are Mechassault:star: :star: :star:
Ghost Recon :star: :star:
NFL2k3:star: :star:
MotoGP :star: :star:

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
It's going to take me a while to add y'all to my list, but I think it'll be worth it. I'm tired of being spanked by random Joe's out there.
Moto GP: :star: :star: :star:
Mech Assault: :star:
NFL2k3: :star:
NHL2k3: :star:

JayV

Supporting Actor
I added you two (Beer Monkey and The Eradicator).

I also sent Dave "Amisar" Sabo the info for updating the compilation he maintains.

Michael, you're already in my friends list; Daren, I'll add you as soon as you cancel your Live account, sign up again, and this time choose a simian-oriented name. You could've been Space Chimp, you know.

-j

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
lol, you had me going there for a minute. Then I realized wtf "simian" meant :p) While I love monkeys, as any man should, I think I love the KitH even more. I think the Eradicator really personifies my online gaming "career". It's the first alias I picked for online gaming and it's stuck -- probably because of our common ability to trash talk and still respectfully lose.
You will now spend each moment between now and the match worrying. Every minute will be a universe of terror, and marothon of fear.

JayV

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I tend to drop the ball on using smilies. Glad you had a laugh despite its absence.

And that was a great sketch; I remember it well (the other one I remember is "I'll crush your head!).

-j

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Hey all just got xblive

Tag-CaptDS9E

Games
NFL2k3-Hold my own
NHL2k3-Hold My own
GP demo- 1 star
Mech Assault 1 star
Ghost Recon 1 star

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Go ahead and add me onto the list:
Gamer Tag: Bat Bat
NFL2K3: :star: :star: 1/2
NHL2K3: :star: :star:
MechAssault: :star:
Glen

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I guess I never officially joined, so here goes:
GamerTag: Pilchman
MotoGP: :star: :star:
MechAssult: :star:
Unreal Championship: 1/2:star:

JayV

Supporting Actor
Okay, I added everyone (look in the first post for the complete list).

Glen, "Bat Bat" rings a bell, but I can't put my finger on it. I have a dim memory of a cartoon spoof of Batman. Was it Plucky Duck on Tiny Toons?

-j

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Glen, "Bat Bat" rings a bell, but I can't put my finger on it. I have a dim memory of a cartoon spoof of Batman. Was it Plucky Duck on Tiny Toons?
No, it would be from John Kricfalusi's (produced by Ralph Bakshi) 'New Adventures of Mighty Mouse'. Something which, along with the 'Beany and Cecil' redux 'toons, I very badly wish I owned on video.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks