What's new

HT pics are up!!! (1 Viewer)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I've been working on my new website for a few days now and am finally ready to show it. click here to go to my new site with full-sized pics of all the equipment i'm using. the only thing missing is my Marantz CC-4000, which gets here on thursday.
about the SVS: you know how you guys keep saying that, when you have a big upgrade, you wind up re-watching your movies? that has already started, but i wanna add something to that: you WILL re-listen to all your cds as well! oh man the SVS kicks ass! explosions are low and loud, but clean. bass in rap songs is the same way. i saw my mirror shake yesterday and have already received two complaints. 1) my sister's room was shaking, and 2) the neighbors could hear the bass from ACROSS THE STREET!!! needless to say, my room shakes!
anyway, i'm more than happy with my SVS 25-31PC purchase and recommend it to ANYONE looking to add some presence to their system. thanks again to Tom V, DanWiggins, and everyone else who helped me make the decisions i did-- i will enjoy the product for years to come!!
(and don't forget to check out the website !)
------------------
-Thomas
Click here to visit my webpage.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I'm likin it
icon14.gif

Are you finally satisfied with the 595??
------------------
Chuck
Chuckster's HT Equipment List

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
yeah, it's great. the sound is true and the features are exactly what i need. BY FAR the best receiver deal for $359 right now, IMO!!
------------------
-Thomas

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Everything looks great. How are the Sennheisser Wireless headphones? I have a crappy set of Optex that I use at the computer but I hate them and wanted to get a decent set.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
the RS60 wireless 'phones are ok. great sound, but they have some reception problems. the RS80s apparantly remove this problem. even if i'm close to the base unit, i get feedback in some areas. i have to move my head (only a few inches) to find a great reception spot. if you're looking for wireless, go with the Sennheiser RS80s. they're worth the extra $30-$50.
------------------
-Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks