What's new

HT Items for sale (1 Viewer)

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
I have the following source items for sale:
  • 1 Pioneer Elite DV-79AVi upscaling universal dvd player (silver). HDMI, firewire (audio only), and component outputs. Passes 480i over HDMI, upcoverts to 720p and 1080i via HDMI. NO macroblocking! Unit has been upgraded to region-free status (NTSC-only) by HKFlix, and my price reflects this $150 modification. Includes unit, original box, remote, manual, other original accessories. $700 shipped.

• 1 RCA DVR-2160 AV-HDD. Units connects to integrated firewire-equipped for 160GB of HD/digital recording. Your tv MUST be able to control an AV disc (Toshiba, RCA, Mits), as there is no interface or remote for this unit. Includes unit, original box, manual. $80 shipped.

I'm on the Good Traders List, and I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under "pastis." I believe I'm also on the av123.com forum's GTL.

I accept PayPal and money orders. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I will provide pics if requested. I take excellent care of my items, and I frequently rotate equipment (especially dvd players), so these items need to go.

I can be contacted via PM, but I do not visit the forum daily. The best way to contact me is via email at nathan_r AT georgiahdtv DOT com.

Thanks and best regards.
~~Nathan

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Added 4-port HDMI switch.

Some items still available, including the awesome region-free 79AVi.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks