What's new

HT (almost) done pics (1 Viewer)

Clay M

Agent
Thanks. The green room in the pics is our new office where we'll be moving our business (currently above the garage) as soon as I get new computer desks.

I'll update pics when my new front loading poster frames and SW posters come in this week (Bday present from the wife).

Oh, and I love the ELT speaker system. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for great sound on a budget (like me).

PJ is a Boxlight 1HD if anyone wants to know. Thanks everyone for the info I gleaned from the forum while putting this together.

Ian_J

Stunt Coordinator
Wow!

Looks Great.

Do you mind me asking what brand and color name the paint is? Have you found that its to dark for the room?

Thanks,
ian

Clay M

Agent
The color is Behr Vin Rouge. It's probably what most ppl comment on when they come into the room. I love it and don't think it's too dark at all.

Clay M

Agent
Currently, the equipment list is fairly short:
Sony DVP-NS425P DVD player
Denon 1804
Rocket ELT system
SE Boxlight 1HD/Sanyo Z1
Mid Atlantic enclosed 72" equipment rack.
Cables from Bluejeans cables.
All wall outlets from Parts Express.
Vogels rear speaker mounts modified to fit ELT rears.
The next addition will be a ProntoPro 6000 remote so I don't have to juggle all these remotes.

We just finished flooring last Thursday, so I still have the perpetual grin on my face from the first few movies we've watched. Next, I'll have to build a concession stand and marquee.

-Clay

Looks great, Your color is very close to the color I did my HT, my pictures make the color look a little lighter than it really is. Good Luck, gotta luv it...
MY HT

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Randy:

Great pictures in your HT. I really need to get a Mr. Solo pic for my HT.

Clay:

Great looking HT. It must be nice!

Parker

Jason D.

Agent
Clay,

Where did you buy your cabinet, and if you don't mind me asking how much was it? I want to do the same thing, but could go a smidge smaller than 60" --- but not much. Looks great!

-Jason

Parker
Thanks, twice a year they have a TV convention in NJ by Giants stadium, and they bring in alot of the older TV & Horror actors to meet. The next one is in April, and Adam West (Batman) Frank Gorshin (Riddler) are some of the guests. I go and get 8x10's signed, but I'm running out of room.
my HT

Clay M

Agent
Thanks for all the responses. I plan to get some better pics with the lights on this week.

Clay M

Agent
Pics updated. I finally got my first 2 poster frames and posters in and put them up. I also took some pics with the lights on.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Wow that huge room outside the theater looks fantastic! Nice job on the theater, looks very professional. Why no rear center?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks