What's new

How's the Metallica DVD-A? (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I've got a new prog scan player on the way with DVD-A built in...and I wanted to get a disc to test it out with. I'm a Metallica fan, so I figure I should just buy that, since I'd listen to it anyway...but does it sound good?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Matt, though you already ordered the disc, I thought I would chime in and say that the disc is incredible. I prefer stereo to multi-channel, and the stereo track is much better than the CD. The multi-channel mix is quite good though.

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
another :emoji_thumbsup: . I would invite you down to listen but it looks like your goung to hear it soon anyway.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Just wanted to let you guys know that the DVD-A came two days ago, and the player came yesterday...wow, it really does kick ass.

Thanks, you guys for the help!

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
No problem, Matt. Glad to hear you are liking DVD-Audio, and the Metallica disc especially. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks