What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

How popular is your last name? (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Obviously #6 is "Drake" as in "John Drake" :)

My name came in at 11,750. I put in a bunch of names of in-laws and cousins as well. Only two came in in the top 500 - Dalton at 400 something and Rodriguez at 14. :)

Regards,

Joe

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
3839. That's far more common than I would have thought. I guess some of my distant, distant cousins have been busy. :)

Chris

Senior HTF Member

But my Wife's, which I'd figure much higher, isn't on the list tell much later..

Wong: 418.

Justin*Smith

Agent
My last name is ranked number one, no big surprise. What I find funny about this is how it relates to my buddy's girlfriend. Her last name is Smith. Her dad's name is Mike Smith. He has two brothers, Tom and Joe. Talk about the most common, plain name combinations in the US. Is there a site that gives the most common complete names? I bet these three would be up there.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
No, you're 48.

The whole point of post #79 was to point to a new and updated list (the article is dated 11/17/2007 -- yesterday). Went right over everyone's head it seems :)

--
H

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I missed it, too. I had gone back to Post #1 and tried again.

Now that I've gone to Post #79 and used the NYT search engine...I'm still not on the list! ;)

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
Well I didn't know my last name was popular at all but there is an entry in Wikipedia and an actual city by the same name.

Remer

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Halvorson is #5082. A lot of my mail is addressed to Halverson - number 2893 - but I'm a Halvorson, not a Halverson.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks