What's new

How much do you sleep? (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
According to this article, people who sleep less live longer. I don't know if I put much stock in the study, but it's interesting nonetheless. Anyway, how much do you sleep at night? Will you change your sleeping habits now? Hey, it's more time you could be spending here!

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
I, for one, do not believe that sleeping longer will shorten your life. I usually sleep 7-8 hours a night to feel fully rested the next day.

Jon_W

Stunt Coordinator
On average I get about nine hours of sleep a night. Some people need 12 others need only 5. I don't take much stock in this study.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
On a bad night 4 hours. On a good night 5-6 hours. I have gone to bed at night with only having gotten 4 hours of sleep on the previous two nights and sometimes still have to take a prescription sleeping pill.
Getting to sleep for me sucks. Waking me sucks for the wife.
coffeemug.gif

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Asleep at 11pm, up at 6am every day of the week, even when I want to sleep in on the weekends.

We won't talk about the fact I wake up every time I move during the night, or the fact that I move ALOT when I sleep.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Sleep? Eeeee I hate those little slices of death!
No I sleep on average 5-6 hours weekdays, and stay in bed a bit longer on weekends, for some reason if I oversleep too much I get a massive headache, hmmmm I suspect that maybe Sandra waking me with her shoe, maybe I'll put a hidden camera on the wall and see what she does to me when I sleep the 'sleep of the undead'.;)
POSTED BY SLEEPY STEVE C.zzzzzzzz.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Weekdays 6-7 hours, weekends 8-10
Weekends=good times :D
Weekdays are bad, considering that I get up at six, but usually wake up for the first time sometime during the 5 o'clock hour which leaves me with those agonizing little five minute pockets of sleep until I finally hear the hated sound of my stereo clicking on at 6:02.
GRRRR:angry:

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
Typically, I get about 4-5 hours a night. If i'm ill, I will sleep much more.

~Kurt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks