What's new

How many MIB additions do we need? (1 Viewer)

Scott Burke

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott B.
Can someone explain the logic of this. I have the origianl LE, and I thought quality of picture and sound were top notch.

Is this simply a way for the studio to cash in on the sequel? If so, why can you still by the other editions?

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
If so, why can you still by the other editions?
Well, probably so Columbia doesn't miss out on two whole months of sales before this Deluxe Edition is released. Not to mention that the general public has no idea that it is coming.

I would assume that this will finally make the limited edition, limited...

-Chad

(I could have sworn this has already been addressed, but I didn't see anything in the search.)

AaronMK

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Aaron Karp
Columbia is starting to act just like Universal.

New MIB and Stuart Little "Deluxe" editions (well, maybe not with Stuart Little, as P&S only is not a release as far as any movie fan is concerned), being released right before the sequal, with the new extra being a trailer for the sequal.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I bet when MIB2 does decent box office, there will be a MIB box set with a third disc, or something to that effect.
It's not over yet!

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
From what I read all they did was change the title of the LE to Deluxe edition. Ohhhh....

Chris M

Second Unit
From what I read all they did was change the title of the LE to Deluxe edition. Ohhhh....
I don't think so, because the LE had a full screen presentation, but there is no listing of full screen on the Deluxe Edition unless I missed something.

Chris.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
I don't think so, because the LE had a full screen presentation, but there is no listing of full screen on the Deluxe Edition unless I missed something.
Actually, it does include the full-screen transfer. Looks to me that the only new things are the MIB II Teaser Trailer and the Secret Files: Sneak Peak at MIB II
Check out Link Removed for the specs and the front and back cover art.
-Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks