What's new

How many HTF'ers are going virtual with Sims Online? (1 Viewer)

Blu

Screenwriter
Just curious how many people are going to recreate themselves now that this fascinating game is available?
I plan on picking it up today and trying it for the 30 days. Can't wait to finally get that high end home theater system I've been wanting for so long!!!!!
AAHHHH!!!!

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Strange, I didn't like it but I'm putting a vote of "YES" in for my neice she LOVES the game.
If you could get a gun and start killing things and blowing shit up maybe I'd buy another copy.
Hey, you think I'm a "first person shooter" fan:)??
Brent

Cam S

Screenwriter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need ALL of the expansion packs in order for the latest one to work? I have them all, and when you install each one it asks for the cd of the previous expansion, or if the previous one is not installed it will give you an error. Anyybody know forsure about that for the poeple who don't have all the expansions.

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
I'm staying far away... and trying to keep my wife away too :) She spent far too much time with the Sims when it was first released.

Blu

Screenwriter
The Sims Online isn't a expansion at all, it is a stand alone seperate game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks