What's new

how is CRUTCHFIELD.COM???? (1 Viewer)

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
Im looking to buy a new Denon-2802 reciever And I like there return,service and setup help policy.
Any big problems that they would not fix or just being ass's to you??
------------------
RCA 36 INCH TV
DENON avr-2800
Panasonic DVD-rv80
Fronts:PSB Century 1000i
Center:PSB century 200i
Rear:PSB Alpha Into LR
MTX power sub
cable/speaker wire:Kimber Kable & Illuminations V-21
YAHOO messenger: billsfan71
God Bless America

DonaldB

Supporting Actor
Crutchfield's customer service is the best in the business; they will do whatever they can to help you.

Luke_Y

Second Unit
Yep if you dont mind paying their prices CRUTCHFIELD CS and support is excelent.
------------------
Luke

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I have to agree. Crutchfield seems to do a great job of CS. I personally think it is worth a few dollars more for the peace of mind that I get from knowing I can always return items with no problems.
------------------
-----
Scott

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Yup, I guess I'll also chime in that their CS is great. To give an example, I bought a Sony mobile ES CD head unit for my car back in 1998 and late last year it decided to crap out on me, although I did not know whether it was the receiver or the wiring. I talk to Crutchfield and 2 days later I get another (free) wiring harness adaptor, another wiring guide, and a little package of crimps, electrical tape AND a crimping tool! Nowhere did I ask for them, I actually have a bunch of them already, but that's going the extra mile. Turns out my adaptor was bad although I didn't bother to figure out what was wrong, I just soldered up a new one and it fixed the whole thing.
Recently, like 2 months ago, the unit just died, kept blowing fuses so I bought a new CD receiver from Crutchfield again. Fixing it wasn't worth the cost and it was out of warrentee..
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES! Link Removed
Rider in the 2001 Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
Wanna Link Removed

Stephen C

Grip
Here's an example of great Crutchfield customer service:
I purchased a $200 Sony phone/answering machine. Crutchfield's money back return policy is for 30 days. After about 40 days, a part on the phone went bad. Sony wanted me to mail the phone to their shop and said it would be about two weeks to look it over. Not a great deal as far as I was concerned for a $200 appliance not six weeks out of the box.
I called Crutchfield and asked if there was anything they could do for me, not expecting any help but taking a chance before mailing the phone to Sony. They took it back --- only gave me a store credit rather than the money back, but they accepted the phone, which was above and beyond their policy and what I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks