What's new

How do you play LIVE with a guest? (1 Viewer)

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
I have not figured that one out yet, can someone please explain?:b
Also, what games on LIVE can you play with a guest? RTCW????
Thanks!

JayV

Supporting Actor
MotoGP, MechAssault and NFL2k3 are the only ones I know for sure. Ghost Recon and RTCW are both 'no'.

I would assume you can guest on the same team with any online sports title

-j

GaryP

Second Unit
As far as actually setting up with a guest, when you get to the sign in menu there will be 2 or 4 slots (depending on the game) One slot will obviously have your gamertag, the other 1-3 slots will have the option to sign in under the "guest" option, that's about it, real easy.
If you plan on playing with a guest quite often you may want to look into getting a Mic Splitter so the homies can get in on that smack talk as well :)

Gary

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
All of Sega's (and I would assume Microsoft's) Sports games allow you to have up to 3 guests (4 players total) playing online. You don't have to be on the same team though. I've played 3v2 in NHL2k3 with 4 guys on a box in Montreal, and me by myself, but one of the other guys was on my team (that may not work so well in Football).

MotoGP also lets you have up to 3 guests, MechAssault is a single guest, Whacked I'm sure allows guests (although I have no idea how many).

Unreal has a guest options doesn't it? I've never played.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks