What's new

How can I connect my Sony 5ES to an Outlaw 770 cost effectively? (1 Viewer)

james e m

Second Unit
In the next month I'm going to "transform" my 5ES in a pre/pro and I plan on using the 770 to do it. I'm looking for a good cost effective way of doing this. Any advice would be appreciated.
James

Leo_P

Second Unit
Forgive my ignorance, but what EXACTLY are you asking? Cost effective?
The only cost involved is getting the interconnects that go betwixt the components. Your speaker set-up (5.1, 6.1 or 7.1) will dictate how many interconnects you'll need. That's it.

james e m

Second Unit
Leo,
I guess I could of worded my post better but all I am asking is what are some good interconnects for a relatively cheap price. I'm just looking for recommendations for what companies are a good bang for the buck and yes I will have a 7.1 set up.
James

james e m

Second Unit
I've never used an outboard amp before, so all I would need is seven of these AR Pro cables to connect my Sony 5ES to an Outlaw 770, and these are the same cables you would use to connect a cd player to a receiver correct?

How are the Outlaw cables as compared to say better cables?

James

Frank Carter

Screenwriter

You got it right, it's just a normal RCA cable. Just go from the pre-out's on the 5ES to the inputs on the 770.

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
Outlaw offers very good cables with their components for a pretty good price. The only caveat is that they are not returnable if you choose to return the amp. Why don't you just get a set of those?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks