What's new

Housewives - don't watch extras unless you've seen entire season (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I bought season 1 of DH last night, it rocked my world last season. I flew through disc one and watched the deleted scene and interview. I must warn that if you are a virgin coming into the show, do not watch the interview with Marc Cherry by Meredith Viera on the first disc because it was filmed after the end of the season and gives away a lot of plot that won't appear until later on the disc, and he even gives away a much-rumored storyline as a fact (Mike is Zach's real father)
as well as giving away storylines that'll be used in season two.

I know a great number of us buying the DVD's have watched the show before, but there are some people who might be buying it without ever seeing the show before and getting it on hype. I remember the hell some people raised when the packaging to Buffy season 7 gave away something that happened over a year and a half earlier, and it's barely been a year since the first DH and I don't think ABC even showed the entire series in reruns, so I'd hold off on all extras until you are sure you've seen the entire season unless you want key spoilers given out.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Thanks for the heads up. Do the menus give anything away?

Im watching it this weekend for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks