What's new

Home Theater Speakers for sale/trade (Wharfedale and Polk) - Cheap (1 Viewer)

ShaunT

Grip
I am looking to sell my entire speaker system. The only reason I need to sell this stuff is that I am moving into a smaller apartment soon and I will need smaller speakers. All of my speakers work fine and they sound great too. The only thing is that the subwoofer was bought from returnbuy (back when they sold stuff on ebay) and the bass plate is cracked in two places. It doesn't seem to affect the sound at all though. It really doesn' bother me though since I hid the sub in the corner anyway. Anyway, here is what I have for sale:

Wharfedale Emerald 97 MK IV Front Speakers
Wharfedale 7.2 Surround Speakers
Wharfedale Modus Music Center Channel
Polk 12" Powered subwoofer (don't remember model number)

I am asking for $470 + shipping. I prefer, though, to only sell to people in Chicago that can come and pick it up because I don't have the original boxes for this stuff and the front speakers are pretty big.

Anyway, if you're interested please e-mail me and let me know. I am willing to trade for the Energy Take 5.2 system if any of you have it.

ShaunT

Grip
^bump

any offers? I will entertain any offer.

Also now up for grabs are:

Denon DCM-65 - 5 Disc HDCD changer - $70+shipping

JVC SVHS HR-S3900U - SVHS VCR - $50+Shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks