What's new

Hollywood Video (1 Viewer)

ChrisHall

Auditioning
Hollywood Video, cheap relatively new dvd's.

All HV's i know of sell their previously viewed dvd's 2 for 20$. i bought spiderman and x2 for that price. can't beat it. on top of that, they are guaranteed for a year! its not the place to buy new dvd's, i saw finding nemo on sale for 29.99! circuit city has it for 17.99 new!

also beware, the finding nemo they sell used only contains one disc even though it should come with two. apparently both discs contain the movie, one widescreen the other fullscreen. so the corporate office decided they would capitalize on this and sell them seperately! the bastards!

i've bought 8 dvd's from them within the last 3 days, and all have been perfect! it's my one stop shop for dvd's, granted i dont have to get them the day they come out, i'm just adding to my collection :P

Dennis Heller

Second Unit
The Hollywood Video here had 3 for $30 at one point. Also, our Blockbuster had buy 2 get 1 free. I got Signs, Catch Me If You Can, and Matrix reloaded for $26.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor

My neighborhood Blockbuster just marked down their entire stock of used DVDs to $9.99 or less. Must be a year-end blowout. I saw lots of good titles at $6.99 (The Hours, Eight Legged Freaks, Whale Rider, Far From Heaven, etc.). Combine the low prices with the current "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" deal and you're out the door with 3 decent DVDs for under $15.

I wish their XBox games were as cheap. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks