What's new

Holiday Chutzpah! Toshiba Offers 3 HD DVD Titles For FREE With Purchase (1 Viewer)

AaronSCH

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron Schneiderman
Toshiba is offering three discs from three studios with the purchase of any HD DVD player. More details are available at the official website: The Look and Sound of Perfect Now thats a nice collection of holiday ornaments!

The selection is as follows:
Universal:
Apollo 13
The Chronicles of Riddick
The Rundown
Seabiscuit
U-571

Warner:
Blazing Saddles
Casablanca
Constantine
The Dukes of Hazzard
The Perfect Storm

Paramount:
Four Brothers
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
U2: Rattle and Hum
We Were Soldiers

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Ahhh the days of old when SD-DVD did this. Toshiba is setting bar with picture, audio, promotions, quality and price. BD has a lot to match to become a contestant in this war.

Monday I may have to put in a call to Toshiba, we early adopters are getting the shaft, I want 3 free movies.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Interesting... I don't want to get into the "demo" disk thing with this format as I did with DVD, and only 2 of these titles are "must-haves" for me: Apollo 13 and Casablanca. The third would be a toss-up between We Were Soldiers and Constantine. Just sayin'...

--
H

AaronSCH

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron Schneiderman
I already have all of them except Casablanca... but then again, I am a sick individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks