What's new

Here's a weird one.. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Why would someone stop at the bottom of a hill for a few seconds, turn around, stall, shine a flashlight out of a darkened car(with headlights on), and drive off after pulling up to a house for a bit?
Never seen someone do that before. Oh, and I saw my second encounter with a car doing 'donuts' yesterday. This time it was some middle aged adult in a snowplow modified truck. It was a tad nervracking knowing that if he misjudged one turn, or got distracted, he was within inches of hitting my car....
Never will understand doing that :).

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I went to the supermarket today and parked along the side of the store. When I was about to get out of the car, I looked to my side and saw a guy in his truck two spaces over. After 30 minutes of shopping, I went back to my car and the guy was still there. As I was about to pull out, the guy pulled out too, backed up all the way to the back of the store, and just stayed there. Wierd.

~T

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
OK, OK..... Geeze, try to post something of curiosity, and you get poked fun at ;)...
BTW, what was the name of the SNL cat that drove cars, now that you've got me thinking about it.

StephenA

Screenwriter
He drives around all over the town, it's Tounces the cat who could drive. I have a SNL VHS of Tounces the Cat and Scruffy the Rat somewhere. My favorite skit on the tape is when Ed Furlong and Linda Hamilton reprised their roles from Terminator 2 and Tounces was the Touncinator.

Caleb Penner

Agent
Why would someone stop at the bottom of a hill for a few seconds, turn around, stall, shine a flashlight out of a darkened car(with headlights on), and drive off after pulling up to a house for a bit?
Because they were delivering pizza and looking for the house. At night, a flashlight makes it a bit easier to see the number on the house.
Why did they stall? Maybe it was a steep hill and they just got a standard.

Caleb

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks