What's new

help (1 Viewer)

John fur

Grip
Hi
sorry about this but does anyone know what is wrong with tvshowsondvd i keep getting the page cannot be found.

thank you

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
No idea why the site is down...
... but might I suggest a more descriptive thread title in the future?

-Scott

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

I agree with Scott, if for no other reason than with a thread title like this "help" it might not be descriptive enough to get the people that can answer your question to even look at it whereas a title like..."What's going on with TVShowsOnDVD.com?" would surely get Dave or Gord's attention.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I was having some trouble getting them on Mozilla a while back but I found Mozilla needed an update and I got it and every thing is hunky dory now.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The site went down for a while just before John posted this thread. I called tech support at the ISP and they put it up within seconds. It was crawling, though, so they took it back down for about a half hour while they fixed the problem.

Now it's back up and everything's fine. Thanks for worrying about us...we don't plan on going anywhere!

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I've also had some users on WebTV tell me they can't access the site, but I have no idea why. I don't have a WebTV, so there's nothing I can do to test it out.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks