What's new

HELP- Which projector is best for me and will it fit in my small room? (1 Viewer)

Well, I was going to buy a used version of the Dh700 here http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/800697393-USE/Sony_STRDH700_STR_DH700_7_1_Channel_Home_Theater.html I just gave you the amazon link because it has more details. Also what do you suggest for speakers? You don't have to go search the internet for me I would just like to know what to look for and what to stay away from. Thanks again for all the help you have given me so far.

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
It depends on what "type" of speakers you want, and your budget. By "type" I mean do you want small satellite speakers and a sub? Do you want 2 floor standing speakers in the front? Do you want bookshelf speakers, with or without a sub? There's a few different ways to go. You can also start out with just 2 speakers in front, then add to them as you save more money. Since your room is kind of small, you may want to use small bookshelf speakers and a sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks