What's new

Help needed in Connecticut (1 Viewer)

Mark__T

Agent
I'm looking for someone in the Connecticut area to help with both setting up all my components connections and even more importantly someone who can help me to run my speaker wires under the floor and through the garage. I have tried to drill some holes, but can't get a grip on how to do it.

Thanks
Mark

Rob Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
Depending on where you are in CT I might be able to help you out w/ the connections. For running wires an electrician would be best. But I can help with some pointers that might get you going on your own.

Rob

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
Mark,

Ditto. I'm pretty centrally located in Farmington. Sounds like we have the makings of an Connecticut HT meet on our hands.

Ralph

Rob Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
I was already planning that once I move. I'm thinking in Sept would be nice.
The wife already approved it too :) Well I think it was more her idea since we couldn't make it to Scooters.
Rob

Mark__T

Agent
Thanks so much guys. I'm in Wallingford. Can any of you guys help with the wires under the floor or should I take Robs advise and seek an electrician.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
Mark,
I was in Wallingford last weekend for a wedding and it's only about 25 minutes away. I don't know if you can wait a few weeks, but my wife and daughter will be out of town on Sat. Aug 17th which frees me up considerably. If that day works for you, I'd be happy to help with the connections and running the wires. My email address is [email protected] so let me know.
Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks