What's new

Help! My type just got smaller! (1 Viewer)

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
I just loaded some new virus protection into my computer and started the whole thing over from scratch. But for some reason, the result has been that the lettering here at HTF (and other message boards) has shrunk down to be very tiny. Can anyone tell me how to get back to the larger type size?

EDITED: By the way, this problem is consistent in ALL the familiar places I usually go... all the other message boards, IMDB, etc...

Tekara

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
In both ie and firefox you can go into the "view" menu and select the text size, medium is default in ie and you can select normal in firefox.

KyleS

Screenwriter
One item a lot of people "Accidentally" do is adjusting their Internet explorer/Firefox settings using their mouse. If you have a wheel mouse you can hold down the Control key with Internet explorer open... Then roll the wheel on your mouse forward or back to increase/decrease the size of fonts you see on websites.

KyleS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks