What's new

Help me identify this game..... (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
It's a side-scroller like Contra, it has a controller a la Ikari Warriors, and the start of the game involves you jumping off the jeep. I think it's by SNK. Let's see, oh and one of the weapons is a cool shotgun where when you hit something, it turns into this rotating star deal.

HELP!!!!!

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I suggest having a dig about on KLOV - Killer List of Videogames. Giant searchable database of old arcade games.
It sounds almost like the original Metal Slug.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
It sounds exactly like the original Metal Slug....I love it when those baddies spin like tops after you give them a good blast with the ol' shotgun.

Paul__A

Grip
if i understand you correctly, it's a side scroller, but with an over the top view a la ikari warriors. Shock Troopers?

If it is strictly side scrolling, then I also thought of metal slug. Oh how about one of the earlier games, could it be cyber-lip?

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Nope, it's not the original Metal Slug. I think I might have been wrong when I said SNK. It might have been Data East.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I found out the name. It was Midnight Resistance. Does anybody remember this game?
Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for all the help. That KLOV link came in handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks