What's new

Help me find an Xbox (1 Viewer)

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
I need help locating an Xbox console system online. I've tried a couple different places like EB Games and Gamestop but was wondering if anybody knew of any other stores with them in stock.

Let me know ASAP.

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Walmart. Our local store had tons, while no other electronics store within 100 miles of my house had one.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Seeing as you're within driving distance of both EB and Gamestop, your best bet would be placing a reservation (including deposit) at either to increase your chances of securing one before Christmas Day.

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
My speculation is that it's a combination of Halo 2 being such a smash hit, and the ripple effect of the popularity of the slimmer PS2 (sold out everywhere). People want a console of some kind, mainly Xbox or PS2. Since the PS2 is sold out everywhere, the people who originally wanted PS2s are gobbling up Xboxes instead.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
I saw some signs posted in the Xbox aisle this morning at Best Buy regarding an Xbox sale of some sort this Thursday (December 16); no specifics were given. Does anyone have any details?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks