What's new

Help me find a DVD player (1 Viewer)

ChadMac

Auditioning
Hey guys. Great site here. I've found a wealth of information already in the week I've been browsing through the forums. So here is my question.

I am looking for a DVD player to complete my Home Theater. I have been looking at the Panasonic F85 because I have read good things about it AND I can get it for $120.00
However, I'm wondering if anyone can reccomend a better one for about this same price. I like the outputs of this player because it has pretty much everything (s-video, component, and composite) as well as the optical output for audio. I don't think I really need the DVD-Audio feature because I don't buy much music.

Things that I DO want:
-at least a 2 disc changer that can play MP3s ON a DVD
-optical out and component video out
-mostly this will be used for movies so I want something that will give me a GREAT picture.

So, any reccomendations?
Thanks In Advance

ChadMac

Auditioning
Hate to be the first one to reply to my own post but I just found something very interesting.

A JVC XV-FA902SL for 95.00 shipped! Does anyone have any experience with this player? It seems to be a great deal as it is a 7 disc changer with all the same goodies that the Panasonic had. Is there something I'm unaware of here?

Thanks,
Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks