What's new

Hello (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Hello to you, Paul, and welcome to HTF.

To ensure you receive the widest-possible reception from the membership, I've moved this post to the After Hours area where people get to know each other better.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Paul, hi.

Remember that the After Hours section of HTF flourishes on gossip and innuendo. For starters, we tend to discuss the sexual proclivities of the Administrators at every opportunity. Just to get you started - one of them has a restraining order preventing him from going within 500 yards of any goat farm. Can you guess which one? ;)

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
one of them has a restraining order preventing him from going within 500 yards of any goat farm. Can you guess which one?
:D :D HAHAHAHA

It's great that someone in this day and age took the time out of his busy schedule to say a simple hello... you don't get that all too often.

Hello to you too.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to HTF, Paul! Don't worry if your spending increases, because that is a normal part of being a member of HTF. ;)

James~P

Stunt Coordinator
paul, know what the coolest thing about HTF is?

you dont have to worry about spilling salsa!

*holds up silica* WE GOT YA COVERED!

Thanks to all that replied! Nice to be able to have a place to shoot the bull about "our" favorite hobby, and NO I don't mean playing with ourselves.!

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Nice to be able to have a place to shoot the bull about "our" favorite hobby, and NO I don't mean playing with ourselves.!
Um, wait a moment. So this forum ISN'T for people that like to play with themself? Damn! ;)

Disclaimer: Tony does not play with himself. He just wanted to make a stupid joke. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks