What's new

HELLO ... Hello ... hello ... (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I don't get it. Sometimes the statistics on the main page indicate there are more than 700 users online at HTF. Yet, nothing seems to be happening. Everything's so darn quiet.

Or is that everybody is so well-behaved, loving, and friendly with each other there's not much for an admin to do at the moment? I haven't had to be jack-booted thug in at least a couple of hours or so. Instead, I spend my days answering questions about the virtues of RPTVs over direct-view sets and explaining why manual, multipoint convergence is preferable to "flash focus"-type convergence.

This love-one-another vibe is becoming so strong that I feel ... alone.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Hey Jack, if you are bored shall I do some chumming for you in this thread:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=100340
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
I dunno, Jack. If you really want, I can insult a member (you?), so you can bully me around and set my ass straight. I've been out of trouble for so long, I actually miss the "Wrath of Jack".
:)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Or is that everybody is so well-behaved, loving, and friendly with each other there's not much for an admin to do at the moment?
I'll jump right into getting some threads started that will keep you busy (applying the lock).:)
Peace Out~:D

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I feel the love also. Must be the time of year? I'm not sure, but I like it. I'm sure it's a phase...I'm off to start a The Effects of Religion on Politics, the Upcoming Elections and Personal HTF Member Attack Thread, ought to wake you all up.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
This week, it's all about E.T.. Nothing else comes close.
You will notice there is a rather popular thread on this subject in Software. If you are "jonesing" for new posts, perhaps you should check it out.
:)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
SEX SEX SEX... shit sorry my mind was wandering, down Vermithrax, down boy!
So anyway Cthulhu has entered the fray over yonder Testy thread in um testing, Cthulhu vs Vermithrax Pejorative vs Sandy vs Susan vs Fluffy Pumpkin, its the battle to end all battles!!!:eek:

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Or is that everybody is so well-behaved, loving, and friendly with each other there's not much for an admin to do at the moment? I haven't had to be jack-booted thug in at least a couple of hours or so.
We could always start ripping on The Beatles, that seems to alway get admins and former admins panties in a bunch . :)
-Dean-

John Chow

Second Unit
Well sheesh, if you guys would stop constantly threatening to revoke our memberships, we'd probably be more rowdy :p)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
If you really want to get Jack riled up, start ripping on Kubrick instead.

BTW, Jack, did you hear that a Russian Soyuz blew up???

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Tim: I've only now been able to access HTF after a day of trying. I just read about the Soyuz-U explosion on CNN's Website. Luckily, it was an unmanned launch carrying a satellite. STS-112 (Orbiter Atlantis) is no longer docked at the ISS, though. JB

Any of the rest of you have trouble logging on today? This is the price we pay for such popularity! How many more servers will we be forced to buy?

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Jack,

I just got on after trying most of the day as well. No response from the server all morning & early afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blogger1597
Recent bookmarks