What's new
World Wide Stereo

hello, from lake county illinois (1 Viewer)

nudels

Auditioning
Real Name
nicholas franzen
greetings everyone,
Since the age of ten i have been tinkering with all things audio,.. mostly car for the latter half of my years up to the point that have been moderating a car audio forum for the past three and a half. In fact, A few months ago, i moved on to becoming co-owner of a private car audio site based on an honest userbase due to the high rate of scamming among the younger, more reckless car audio crowd.
lately i have found myself sitting in front of my flat screen wondering when ill have the time or money to do something to make my movies and music much more enjoyable at home.
recently, i had been fortunate enough to source from craigslist and purchase an abandoned audio (car/pro/h/t wholesale, buildhouse, consulting, recone/repair/service) business that was left to make up for lost rent where it was located. suffice to say, it was the best decision i had made considering the amount of inventory liquidated would make an audiophile have a seizure. come to find out, the old owner was offered an exorbitant salary to go work for electrovoice after fixing an issue they were trying to work out for months,.. but that's a whole other story.
anyways, my plan is this,.. ill most likely post a bit of h/t gear here and a couple more sites as i am just trying to sell stuff and make my investment back while trying to get my own home theater built using alot of drivers and a transducer or two, but i have alot of it, and need to do something with it all.
i am in no way trying to advertise anything as im not prepared to take that step,..but after that, i may apply as a vendor if i can get my ducks all in a row.
hope to learn a bit here,.. my basement is screaming for a few transmission lines.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks