What's new

HDTV Da-lite Model-B with CSR 106" (1 Viewer)

HankB

Stunt Coordinator
I am switching to a fixed screen in my new dedicated home theater room so I no longer need my huge :) pull down screen. It is in great shape and is less than a year old. The screen material is Da-Lite Da-Mat which has a gain of 1.1 It is a 16:9 screen (52" x 92"). The best feature is Da-Lite's CSR or Controlled Screen Return. If you just pull it down a little bit, it will roll up slowly and silently. Very nice.
I am in the Portland, OR area and am interesting in selling it locally.
Price: $175 (trade considered/price reduced)

HankB

Stunt Coordinator
This screen is still for sale. Mail Boxes Etc wanted a ridiculus amount of $$$ to ship this screen, so it is up for local sale only. It is in good shape and it sitting in my living room. Pictures will be posted later today. Open to trades.

rick forrest

Agent
Hank -

I'm not interested in the screen (already have one, they're great!) but I wanted everyone to know that there are a couple of options when shipping:

1. You can ship UPS with no surcharges at Office Depot stores.
2. FedEx Ground is even more inexpensive (and faster too) if you have a FedEx staffed service center near you. Go to fedex.com click on locations and search from there.

I hope this info helps someone.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks