What's new

HD vs. Analog comparison pictures? (1 Viewer)

Michael Cook

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody have any or a link to some? Someone posted a comparison from the Lakers game a while back, but they are no longer there.

Robert P. Jones

Second Unit
Not a comparison, but you can see an HD image on the front page of my website, in 1080i on my 65" Panny. It's not sports, but I think you'll see the incredible difference between it and ANY analog pic you could possibly imagine.

Just click on my website below, it's a pic taken in my living room. It is actually a closeup of my bigscreen - an analog 35mm photograph of my TV, with an HD pic from CSI showing on it.

The negative was scanned with scanner that does that, and the result sent in to the website - you can see the indicator lights of my AV receiver above the TV's image.

If you go inside the website to the Screenshots page, you'll see a Before and After of a ceiling projector, before and after convergence. I have other Before and Afters, but they are not up there yet.

Hope this is part of what you are looking for -

Mr Bob

Erik_C

Stunt Coordinator
That was me. I've since lost my webspace. If I can find the pictures on my hard drive, I'll let you know, and I'd be happy to email them to you.
-Erik

Michael Cook

Stunt Coordinator
Erik,
If you don't mind, could you email those pics to me? [email protected] When ever you get a chance. Thanks. I will put them on my online photo album and post them back in this thread.

Michael Cook

Stunt Coordinator
Here they are. my image site shrunk them so this is the best I can do. They look much better in their original size.
Link Removed
Link Removed

Michael Cook

Stunt Coordinator
Here is a link to the album if you want to see the bigger picture. Just click "enter" and then click on the picture to make it bigger.
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks