What's new

HD from Dish Network-Help Please!! (1 Viewer)

Manuel

Stunt Coordinator
I just installed a seconde dish pointing to 61.5 to get the HD feed. The first DN moron told me that I could use 2 swithc 21's to get the HD feeds into my current line. However, this does not work. Another guy told me that I need to get a switch 64. I would prefer not to pay $140 for that switch. My questions are:
1. Is there any way I can cionnect the 61.5 feed into my Dish 500 without loosing the 119 or 110 feed? Is there a way to do it with just loosing the 110 feed as I do not have any channels from that feed and replacing it with the 61.5 feed?
2. If I do have to get another switch, is there anyone that either seels them cheaper than $140 or someone who makes a generic one for sale?
Thanks
------------------
You've never worked in the private sector. They expect results.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
If you have a Twin LNB on your Dish500, then you can use the SW21 switches. If you have 2 dual LNBs, then you need the SW64, or the SW44/SW21 combo or SW21s to combine 119 and 61.5.
-Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnedunn
Recent bookmarks