What's new

HBO Sunday "waiting" commercial (1 Viewer)

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
I hope someone here can help me with this, does anyone know who signs that song (and the name of it) for the commercial showing all the Sunday HBO shows. It has to do with waiting, and the vignette ends with the quote Sunday is HBO!

I see it each week before Soprano's and would really like to get a copy of it if possible...

Anyone?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeff Richardson

Auditioning
Both this one and the old "Sunday" HBO segments that aired earlier this year feature the music of the band Tammany Hall NYC. The band has a web site at:
http://www.glassrecords.com/
You can download MP3s of both the HBO versions of their songs and the original versions from the album Back in the Bottle. For example, the song you reference is called "Wait for You" in the HBO version but the original version is "Wait for Jane." Both songs can be downloaded on their web site.
And by the way, that is a fantastic album with lots of great songs. Check out track 5, Cindy, which is fantastic. Again, all music can be heard on their web site.
-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks