What's new

Has anyone received a 10%-off coupon from Best Buy lately? (1 Viewer)

Neil White

Supporting Actor
I was in BB on Wednesday picking-up some new releases and bargains when a lady approached me and asked if I had been given a coupon yet. She handed me a xerox'd 10% DVD coupon (up to 5 DVDs). Of course, their marketing ploy worked as I walked out with one more DVD than I had planned on buying but hey, I got O11, The Last Waltz and Concert for New York at very reaonable prices.

N

Robert Elrod

Agent
Just got one today for next weekend. May 17-19
It had an interesting movie/music coupon...
10%off 1-title or 15%off 2-titles or %20off 3-titles (limit 3)
My roommate received a pack as well, but he got a 10% off up to 5 titles coupon instead.
So I guess I will wait until next week-end to purchase my weekly DVDs :).

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
I got the 10% off, limit 5. Geez, I was happy until I saw that I could've had up to 20% off. (Is there a jealous smiley?)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
(Is there a jealous smiley?)
Will THIS do in a pinch?
[c]
smiley_green_with_envy.jpg
[/c]

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
It's a mystery to us. We discuss it often. BB says you must be a credit card user, but many of us are not.

I'm certain we got on their list when we bought our house!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Bummer that I don't have those coupons yet. There are a few titles that I want to get on the 14th, but if I got those coupons I'd hold off until the weekend sale. :frowning:

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I've been a BB card user too and I seldom get the coupons. When I do, it's usually the Monday after they expire. :angry:

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Damn! I didn't get my coupon yesterday! To wait or not to wait. I want to pick up From Hell and The Others today, but maybe I should just go home first and see if the coupons are in the mail...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks