What's new

Hart to Hart season 3 / Cagney & Lacey (1 Viewer)

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Any news on Hart to Hart season 3 I love the show and hope Sony keep releasing the seasons, they have excellent customer service as far as I am concerned but they ain't revealing anything.

Also any news on the Cagney and Lacey set, they was a lot on it a couple of months back but it's all gone quiet now...

Phyll

Stunt Coordinator
I am not sure about Hart to Hart, but I do believe Cagney and Lacey is the property of Fox/MGM now. That is a real bummer because Fox sucks at releasing older shows on dvd. I think Sony will release more Hart to Hart but it may just take a year from the previous release date. I wouldn't give up on Hart to Hart but Cagney and Lacey is anybody's guess. Fox doesn't have a good track record. And that is too bad because they have such great shows
just waiting.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
I thought it was Sony that held the rights? If Fox/MGM have bought them then they obviously intend to do something with it am I correct?

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
The last that most of us heard from C&L is when the studio took a poll as to how fans wanted the show released. I voted for the first 2 seasons along with the original TV movie. Perhaps the possible release was just at the beginning stages at the time and would explain why it's still not out. Or maybe they just didn't get enough of a response.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Cagney & Lacey is part of the MGM library which got moved from Sony to Fox, so Fox now controls the rights to it.

Gord

Troi Tribble

Auditioning
Real Name
Hope
I wish "Hart to Hart" Season 3 would really come out in the spring. I don't know why they don't come out twice a year. I don't understand why they will not allow "Cagney & Lacey" to come out on dvd. That's not right 'cause C&L would be excellent on dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks