What's new

Pre-Order Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Anniversary 8-Film Collector’s Edition (4k UHD Combo) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
618B4B10-6A7B-480C-B0E6-74A268D62D0C.jpeg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
So this is just the same discs as before with fancy packaging designed to look like a train?

According to Amazon's description, it is 17 discs (8 film 4Ks + 8 film Blu-rays = 16 + the new Magical Movie Mode Blu-ray edition of the original film that WB issued this week.)

I'm not sure who this set is intended to serve. The current 4K set is going for much cheaper on Amazon right now without the train. It seems like the most diehard fans will already have purchased these films on their desired format, and casual fans probably won't feel the need to shell out for an expensive "box of junk" edition.

Last edited:

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
For the price they are charging, it's shameful that they won't even provide digital codes with this.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I'm not sure who this set is intended to serve.
I felt the same way about the stand-alone Magical Movie Mode edition from last week, especially after many digital retailers simply added it as a new special feature to their existing HD and 4K digital versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertlangestudios
Recent bookmarks