What's new

Hard Knocks: Training Camp w/ the Dallas Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
I'm liking it. Decent entertainment. But then again, I am a die-hard Cowboys fan. You just know these guys are ever aware of where the cameras are at all times. Anyone else digging the series?

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
It's entertaining but i think it's bound to fall short of the mark set by the Ravens version of the show last year. It will be very difficult to find personalities in the Cowboys franchise as large as Shannon Sharpe, Tony Siragusa, Ray Lewis, and especially Brian Billick. They also had the advantage of coming off a Super Bowl win. So far the most entertaining person on the show has been the cheerleaders' coach. She's vicious! I look forward to next week's episode so I can hear the trash talk surrounding that training camp fight that Richmond Flowers got into today. I'm also still waiting for Jerry Jones to promise a ten win season again. :D
Brad

MikeM

Screenwriter
Flip over to ESPN and watch "The Season" and their ongoing series "Making of the Raiderettes"...oh man, that's football based reality TV at its best. :D

Jim Ferguson

Stunt Coordinator
At least we were spared another cowboy serenade, except in that one excruciating flash back to last week's episode...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks