Hard Knocks: Training Camp w/ the Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Alexander, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander Screenwriter

I'm liking it. Decent entertainment. But then again, I am a die-hard Cowboys fan. You just know these guys are ever aware of where the cameras are at all times. Anyone else digging the series?

2. Brad Porter

Brad Porter Screenwriter

It's entertaining but i think it's bound to fall short of the mark set by the Ravens version of the show last year. It will be very difficult to find personalities in the Cowboys franchise as large as Shannon Sharpe, Tony Siragusa, Ray Lewis, and especially Brian Billick. They also had the advantage of coming off a Super Bowl win. So far the most entertaining person on the show has been the cheerleaders' coach. She's vicious! I look forward to next week's episode so I can hear the trash talk surrounding that training camp fight that Richmond Flowers got into today. I'm also still waiting for Jerry Jones to promise a ten win season again. [​IMG]
    Brad

3. Paul Jenkins

Paul Jenkins Supporting Actor

can't beat Emmitt driving a bus [​IMG]

4. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

Flip over to ESPN and watch "The Season" and their ongoing series "Making of the Raiderettes"...oh man, that's football based reality TV at its best. [​IMG]

5. Jim Ferguson

Jim Ferguson Stunt Coordinator

At least we were spared another cowboy serenade, except in that one excruciating flash back to last week's episode...