What's new

Halloween Resurrection 12/10 specs inside (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-...002/09_17.html
Halloween: Resurrection debuts on 12/10 and will come even more feature-loaded, featuring a 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer, audio commentary with director Rick Rosenthal and editor Robert Ferretti, deleted and alternate scenes with commentary, "Web Cam" multi-angle feature with commentary, "On the Set with Jamie Lee Curtis," "Head Cam" and "Set Tour" production design featurettes, a still gallery, and three multi-angle storyboard comparisons. (Due to all the features, the disc will no longer contain a DTS track as previously announced.) Retail is $29.95 each.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Is that going to be 1 disc or 2? Anyone know?
Either way...that price point is sure in the upper stratosphere isn't it?
Being a fan of the Halloween series, though, I know it's destined to be placed next to H20! :)
(And the Jamie Lee thing sounds intriguing. I'll follow her around any set, any time!! :eek: )

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I'm ashamed to say I'll be picking this one up :)
Thanks for the specs!

Tony Scello

Second Unit
The Halloween movies are a guilty pleasure of mine and I enjoyed Resurrection:b This DVD looks to be a good one--lightyears better than the barebones, non-anamorphic, overpriced studio releases of Halloween 6(Curse of Michael Myers) and Halloween:H20. My only regret is that the dts track has apparently been dropped in favor of some additional fluff material.

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
I'm a Halloween/Michael Myers fanatic so I'm not ashamed to admit that I can't wait for this DVD. :) :D (Saw Halloween 8: Resurrection twice in the theater)
I already have the rest on DVD:
Halloween (Restored Limited Edition 2-disc set)
Halloween 2 (Universal)
Halloween 4: The Return Of Michael Myers (Limited Edition Tin)
Halloween 5: The Revenge Of Michael Myers (Limited Edition Tin)
Halloween 6: The Curse Of Michael Myers
Halloween 7: Twenty Years Later (AKA: H20)

Chuck L

Screenwriter
To bad that it is this one in the series getting the delux treatment. Of course though, things can change. If memory serves me right, early on, there was a lot promised for the H20 release. When the disc came, nothing they mentioned short of the film, was there.

Truly sad that my least favorite (and a film that I don't think should have been made) gets this grand treatment.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
But what are they thinking? You release it to theaters in the dead of summer and release the DVD in the dead of winter?! Oh, nothing hits that Christmas button like watching the latest Halloween movie!

John C

Stunt Coordinator
Michael Myers has to be such the evil genius, to put a cop in his uniform and fake his own death! I think he'll be a secret agent next! HALLOWEEN 9: THE AKADS MILK THE FRANCHISE ONCE AGAIN!

John C

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry about that last rant. I guess I'm just bitter that Michael Myers is going to outlive everyone alive, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks