What's new

GTA3 questions (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
I love it but have some questions.
1. I got a page that there is a car shop with a list of wanted cars. I can't find the shop anywhere. Where is it?
2. Are all the basic (mandatory) missions the same every time? The Triads seem to hate me now and shoot at me everytime I got to Chinatown. This means I won't be working for them. But would I have ever?
jeremy

JeffreyH

Stunt Coordinator
Is it a list with a Yazuka stinger, mafia senntinal, and some other car on it? If so then you just need to steal them from the streets and drop them off at the garage.
I'm not sure how the missions work, I've been working for the yazuka and some crooked cop, and even another dude I don't know alot. I wonder what changes if you work for one guy only?
Lots of stuff to explore!
Jeff

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Jeremy - the garage you are asking about is in the docks. It's in the northeast corner of the docks. Rather nondescript looking garage with a door in the front. Next to the door (get out of your vehicle), is a sign you can look at that has the cars they want. As you find the cars, they will get scratched off the list.
I have only 2 more to go and I'll be done with the list.
The Triad hate you now and shoot on sight because of all the trouble you have caused them while working for the mob.
I'm at the point now where every single group in Portland is after me whenever I go there. The Mob, Triads, Diablos...they all hate me.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"...better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it". - Slater, True Romance

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I've got the game but have only been able to play for about 2hrs, I've done a couple of missions but I was having too much fun beating people to death with the baseball bat. I just keep beating them with it even after there dead :)
What I want to ask is approx how long/how many missions is it until the second island is unlocked?
------------------
-Nick Sievers
Nick's DVD's
2001 Film List

Kevin Clemons

Stunt Coordinator
Great game and (much to my girlfriends behest) completely addictive. My question though is how to get past the mission where you pick up the dirty mags for the guy on the payphone? Between that mission as well as throwing the grenades at the Triad trucks I am totally lost.
Kevin

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Kevin,
You don't need to pick up all of the dirty mags, so if you miss one, just move on. Just follow the pattern and you should do fine.
For the laundry truck mission, all I did was follow each truck and not run into them, once they stopped at a red light, I got out of the car I was using and tossed a grenade at it. Doing it this way is very easy. Just make sure you don't run into the trucks.
-Dean-
------------------
My HT Equipment
"I've seen you and you are not cool."

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Can someone please help with the mission "A Drop In The Ocean" ??
I can get the packages in the ocean, the only problem is when I try to get back to Donald's place the damn FBI nail me, I've tried to get to the Spray shop but they are just to aggressive? Can someone tell me how they did it??
------------------
-Nick Sievers
Nick's DVD's
2001 Film List

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Nick,
All I did was park a stinger right next to the stairs by Azukas place. Then I got in the Stinger and booked my ass to the spray shop. I get hit once by the FBI because I take the alley that runs behind the parking garage. I found by going this way I could avoid being mauled by the FBI.
-Dean-
------------------
My HT Equipment
"I've seen you and you are not cool."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks