What's new

Greedo shooting first and George Lucas. (1 Viewer)

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey

"It seemed that using these "fact files" in defense of Lucas revisionism was like wildly grasping straws in complete desperation"

Yet again, I repeat, this was not the intention of the post nor did I ever state that I was defending the changes. I PREFER THE OT version

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
"It seemed that using these "fact files" in defense of Lucas revisionism was like wildly grasping straws in complete desperation"
Hmm, not sure about that one. But the reverse could be argued. That using the fact files to criticize Lucas is just another weak attempt to take him down another notch. :) Either way, probably none of us knows what we're talking about. Just choosing sides. Although I also perfer the OT. Although I'm not as incensed by the special editions as some are.

James D S

Screenwriter
BTW Simon, why do you keep posting that? Who is saying that you did?
To quote Cronk, "You know, it doesn't always have to be about you." :)
But the reverse could be argued. That using the "fact files" to criticize Lucas is just another weak attempt to take him down another notch.
I guess. If anyone was doing that. Nobody was so you're safe.
This thread needs to completely fall off the map. (ironic as I post this, I know :) ). Seems we are doing more baby-sitting that discussion. Nothing left to say.
It's been fun - And what hasn't reaffirmed by opinion has been entertaining.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
My point was just to go to the argument that some made that Lucas just made these up to suit, what some refer to, as his own lies. Or something to that effect. My statement was not aimed at you James.

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
BTW Simon, why do you keep posting that? Who is saying that you did?
Since I didn't notice anyone else attempt to use the "fact files" as an attempt to defend Lucas revisionism, and since I posted the details of what they said, I assumed you were referring to me.
I am sorry if that was not the case :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks