1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Good SACD or DVD-A titles? [18-15 bracket]

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Barry.Evans, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Barry.Evans

Barry.Evans Agent

I bought Stone Temple Pilots Core album in DVD-A and am now hooked. I bought a Doors DVD-A, great sound just not the best Doors content. Just listening to the DTS track now but am looking for a new universal player now.

What other DVD-A / SACD titles are out in the genre of the STP album?

I saw Linkin Park and Disturbed and ordered both of those. Other good title ideas?

Thanks bp

2. Darryl

Darryl Stunt Coordinator

Closest to STP would be Alice In Chains greatest hits on SACD single layer. From there it depends on how far you want to stray from STP. There's Metallica's black album on DVD-A. There's a couple of Aerosmith titles on SACD. There's a Manowar on SACD. Interested in Joe Satriani? Deep Purple? Mormon Tabernacle Choir?

Maybe someone can post a link or two to sites that list titles. That way you can browse the titles for yourself instead of reading our guesses as to what you might like.