What's new

Good online source for TV purchase (1 Viewer)

BrianTwig

Second Unit
I am leaning very heavily toward the Sony KDS 55A2000 and am about ready to pull the trigger. Best Buy and Tweeter are the only B&M by me that sell it apparently and they are at full $2,999 plus tax.

HTF sponsors TVAuthority and VisualApex do not carry this TV as best as I can tell.

Who are some other reputable online retailers that it would be safe to purchase this from and maximize savings?

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
onecall.com is a good one. After their coupon you can get it for $2624 delivered. They also sell extended warranties that look to cover bulbs to. 4 year warranty is like $335. So for a hair under 3 grand you could get the TV delivered with a 4 year extended warranty. Beware though, I don't think you can return TV's to onecall. Course if you 've seen it in person and know that you want it, that shouldn't be a problem.

J

John Alvarez

Screenwriter
Sams club has that set for $2200 with the stand and their return policy is one of the best if you have a problem.

BrianTwig

Second Unit
John,

You sure about that? I have never seen any of the Sony SXRD TVs on Sam's website and I have never seen them in the store either. They have a couple Sony LCD RPTVs, but no SXRDs.

BJs website doesn't really show you what they have for sale, but in my recent visits they don't have it either.

BrianTwig

Second Unit
John,

The 55A2000 (and the 50A2000 and 60A2000) are Sony's SXRD sets. Their variation on LCoS. JVC's are called HD-ILA.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks