What's new

Go Video VR3930 (1 Viewer)

Charles_Y

Premium
Supporter
Real Name
Charles W. Yearsley Jr.
Does anyone have any information or opinions on Go Video's VR3930 & VR4940? They're combo VCR/DVD Recorders but I've had some difficulty on finding data on them except at their website. A email reply stated the VR3930 is available exclusively through Costco. The VR4940 is to arrive soon. Why only one outlet, I'm not sure.

I don't know of any other manufacturer making a similar machine that allows you to copy over old VCR videotaped material onto blank DVDs in one unit. If there are any I would like to know as well.:frowning:

Bill Will

Screenwriter
The only one I've ever seen is one that I think is exclusive to Sears. They have a Sansui for $ 399.99 on their website & I thought? I saw it on sale once for $379.99 in their stores. Sorry but I can't give you any info on either of them but it may just turn out that the Sansui & Go-Video decks are both made by the same company? So you may want to check out the Sansui at your local Sears store.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks