What's new

Glee season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I feel sorry for the new characters getting sucked into the orbits of all these horrible people.

I'm rooting for the Beiste.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Off to a strong start, the show didn't miss a beat or a note with it's return.

Seeing Will and Sue getting along for once was off-putting lol.

The coach looks like MADTV's Will Sasso in drag.

Liked the new girl Sunshine, she's got some pipes on her! Too bad Rachel screwed that up by sending her to a crack house.

RobertSiegel

Reviewer
A Great start! Man this is a great show, nice to be watching something similar to a musical weekly. I was put off a bit by the first 2 songs being rap, it's not my cup of tea, but ending with What I Did for Love from A Chorus Line brought back my faith hehe. The new coach is something else. Sunshine has one awesome voice, I really hope she changes her mind.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Malcolm R

I'm just glad the new characters are likable people. There was a shortage of them last season. I hope the tiny Filipino girl comes back to New Directions. She has a positively tremendous voice.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Solid premiere--lots of laughs and strong numbers. "Empire State of Mind" was especially entertaining.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Charice Pempengco (Sushine) was awesome.

Looking forward to more Heather Morris dancing in next week's theme episode!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Glad to see Glee did not miss a beat for its 2nd season opener. Poor Artie. Did the actress playing Santana really get a new rack, or is it just a stuffed plot device? The blonde Justin Beiber haircut did the new guy no favors, plus he wasn't as good at the lip-sync, while Rachel continues to knock her numbers out of the ballpark.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
The new football guy had a good voice but I found his lip makeup was too dark. I kept thinking of a cross between wax lips and The Joker.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It also seemed rather jarring that, right after all the hullaballoo about budget cuts, that the entire glee club somehow came up with matching, custom printed tee shirts for a one-off, non-competitive performance of "Empire State of Mind" on the school steps. I couldn't really get into the performance, as I kept thinking, "where'd that money come from"?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Malcolm R

It also seemed rather jarring that, right after all the hullaballoo about budget cuts, that the entire glee club somehow came up with matching, custom printed tee shirts for a one-off, non-competitive performance of "Empire State of Mind" on the school steps. I couldn't really get into the performance, as I kept thinking, "where'd that money come from"?

I thought the exact same thing!
Another solid episode (Entertainment Weekly reports it was the second highest rated episode ever) and I can't WAIT for Britney next week!

Is the new football player possibly Kurt's new boyfriend?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Originally Posted by EricSchulz

Is the new football player possibly Kurt's new boyfriend?

That was the early rumor, but supposedly the producers are now casting for another gay character, so who knows for sure. At the moment, it looks like he's at least being set up as a rival/nemesis for Finn in football and glee club.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
The new football coach is a 15 time World arm wrestling champion. I got it from imdb.

I liked the episode a lot but it looks like Lea Michelle has lost a lot of wieght and she now looks odd.

LOL at Finn and Artie actually thinking trying out for football would work.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
/lib/ckeditor/images/spacer.gif?t=A39E

Holy cow. Just for the Britney / Brittnay...

I will have to record and save this episode.. wow.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm surprised by all of the Britney love, when did the world start liking her again? I totally missed it.

About the only thing I can say for her is she's hot, her music? Meh.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Her music is mostly "meh" but it is catchy kid stuff, and whatever. But I'm more interested in the hot-girl looks we'll get this week

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave

Glee shows us how you start a new season! I thought it was superb episode with some great music -- which was all new to me (except, of course, the shower version of Every Rose... Glad they threw in one 80s song for us fogies

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks