What's new

Gigli leads Razzie Nominations (1 Viewer)

Topher

Stunt Coordinator

Yup. Thats why you can't take things like this seriously. Anything that puts Pacino in a "worst of" category has to be taken with a grain of salt! Plus, Affleck isn't a bad actor. The whole guilty by association crap kills me. Hey, thats why it's my opinion though... I wouldn't expect most to agree. :D

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Wow I'm impressed, and not surprised, Gigli wins big at the Razzies,
I wonder if Ben and J-Lo were there to pick up their awards?

So I take it Sly Stallone is in line for a lifetime achievement award from the Razzies? Yo, Adrian! ;)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
CA2 was worse than the original, but it was still a lot better than House of 1000 Corpses. Both were generally awful in the same "lack of focus" manner, just that Corpses was virtually without any focus of theme or style, while CA2 fell back to simply say "here's some hot chicks". That's not much but at least its something. :)

I can agree with Demi Moore being awful in CA2. I don't know about worst since I only saw one other nominee.

Of course these aren't the worst films period, but rather the worst of the high profile releases. From what I heard about Boat Trip it is a head-scratcher to not have it as one of the worst nominees. I fear watching it to find out however. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks