What's new

Ghost Recon (GC) Returning Help (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
After reading all the praise for the Game of the Year for PC and such I decided to get Ghost Recon for GC.... I should be shot in the face.

I am sorry but what an awfully terrible port. I am so damn pissed.

I bought it at Circuit City so I doubt they'll let me exchange for somehting else, correct me if I'm wrong, please!

What can I do, ie what is the best option for exchanging/returning? Will EB give me about $40 for BRAND new game?

Any suggestions, I may want to give Vexxx a try.

Thanks!

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
I've never bought anything from Circuit City before so I don't know about their return policy, but EB will probably only give you like $15. I'd try eBay, lots of suckers on there. Make sure you put RARE & OOP in the auction title. :D

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
BTW Bert a lot of us have been enjoying the Xbox version with XBL, if you can pick up for that, it's pretty fun.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Bert,

I'd say, at least for the next time, to check the reviews if possible - IGN panned the port a week or so ago and deservedly too it seems.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Yeah..I know about the review, I read it after I opened it and felt like a jackass :frowning:.

As for XBL, I don't have XBOX or broadband so suX0rz for me.

My friend also suggested rewrapping but I don't have the price shat.

-Bert

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I just called Circuit to see my options, if any... I can exchange or get credit, and it's because of the one thing that has been in the back of my mind but never brought it up, that stupid commercial of the guy thinking of ways to justify his returnings...But it's all good within 30 days, no questions asked, like it should be.

I am going to pick somethnig else up later today when I go with my home boii. Any suggestions? Vexxx?

-Bert

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Are you sure that Circuit City's return policy applies to opened software or movies? As far as I know, it's pretty standard that you can only exchange them for the same item and can't exchange them if it's been opened. The only places that allow that seem to be EB and Gamestop. Always always check reviews (at the least) or rent if possible.

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
BTW Bert a lot of us have been enjoying the Xbox version with XBL, if you can pick up for that, it's pretty fun.
If you do get broadband, sell the GC, pick up an XBox and get GR. It's not the best video game of all time, but I can't remember a console game being more fun than GR on Live.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks